PRC Compassion is a charitable organization that is in a strategic alliance with the Pastor’s Resource Council (PRC). The PRC is a coalition of churches and pastors to address community needs and distribute relief. The coalition was formed several years ago. In an effort to provide relief to the devastation of our state through 5 means:
- Providing temporary shelter.
- Supplying food and water.
- Providing various heavy equipment.
- Sending laborers to work in the shelters and cut down trees.
- Providing counselors for the emotional needs of those effected by the Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath.